Agents:

Review of The Tough Warrier by Cami Checketts


I think this is my favorite of what I've read of Cami Checketts so far. I loved the stubbornly stoic Grimm, and the way he can't get over his first love, the fun and lovely Scarlet Lilly. Thankfully- or maybe not so thankfully- she's not over him either. So when he's assigned to protect her, it becomes a battle of wills- he doesn't want to let anyone love him because he thinks he's unforgiveable, and she already loves him and has forgiven him. And I'm pretty sure Sutton is actually using the security personnel thing as a front for his real passion: match-making. Or maybe it's his wife who is doing the side-business there. Because something is definitely fishy here...


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack