Agents:

Launch Party!


Today's the day, agents! Exactly one year after Agents Adam and Eve hit the virtual shelves, Operation Paradise Lost has been released to complete the yarn. Which calls for a dance party, of course.


And Eden were no Eden thus exposed…

He found himself only to be stolen again. This time, though, it is not Kristian’s mind that is lost, but his soul. Suddenly without a conscience, the man formerly known as Kristian Clark has only goal: to make sure that no other being controls him again despite his weakened state. Whatever that means, and whatever it takes.

She found a reason to live only to lose it again. Her goal to find the lost children remains unchanged- and the Aisling’s need to remain focused on that end only strengthens. But with a new sociopath dead-set on the same mission, she finds the heart she thought died breaking in all new ways. Aisling knows one thing for sure, though: she will redeem what she lost. If that means sacrificing an innocent life, then heaven help them all.

Together with their motley allies, including Kristian’s un-fallen Alternate, a fellow sociopath, and the men who love her, they face the same impossible task. Fight against two enemy agencies to find twin innocent children and separate parallel worlds before the ashes of one burns the other.


In anticipation, each of the previous Kristian Clark books have gone free or on sale building up to this moment (with the exception of Codename: Chrismtas Carol, which goes free tomorrow). But finishing up another Kristian Clark duology demands more than that. Which is why they will all be free or on sale again Saturday and Sunday, April 18-19. 


And now for a sneak-peak at chapter three of Operation Paradise Lost:

I wake up to a slight breeze.
Sitting up in the cramped jeep, I turn to find Susan’s seat empty and her door slightly ajar.
Well, that’s unfortunate.
Climbing out of the car, I glance around for my missing wife, and just barely see the top of her black hair before it disappears down the stairs. Is she . . . fleeing from me?
Curious, I stride toward the stairs before quickly descending them.
Then I scan the room and find her across the way, staring at me in horror right before hurrying down the next flight of stairs.
She is fleeing from me.
A surge of adrenaline fills me. A feeling. The thrill of the chase.
I smile. How considerate of Susan to awaken it for me.
I take off running after her.
Kristian, stop!” she screams when I reach her floor. “No one is using our children. Not you not anyone!”
You’re so naïve, Susan,” I call, noting an elevator in the corner. “I will use our children and I’ll use you to do it.”
"No!" She darts down the stairs, and I step into the elevator.
When it opens up, she’s not there.
The clever minx went back upstairs.
I will not be out-smarted.
A moment later, for better or for worse, I’ve teleported up two floors.
And collapse in excruciating pain. Definitely for worse.
But I see Susan. Fleeing toward one of the few cars parked there this early hour.
Somehow, I find it in me to push myself up and take off running after her, putting one foot in front of another.
I reach her just as she gets to the car, and wrap my arms around her waist.
Susan screams and trips, and we both topple backward, me losing my hold on her.
I hit the ground shoulder first, and roll onto my back, gasping for breath as my chest erupts into more pain to match my gut. Then I turn my head toward Susan.
She doesn’t move.
The pain becomes a secondary concern as I sit up before rolling her onto her back. Her eyes are closed, and she seems so still . . .
Did I break her?
Susan?” I call, poking her. When that gives me no reaction, I check her pulse. It’s still here. She’s still there.
I sense a new feeling. Relief. My plan is not so scrapped, after all. Susan is fine. She has regenerating health. She'll get better. It's only me that isn’t getting better any time soon.
Groaning, I pull Susan up and over my shoulder. The pain inside immediately intensifies, and I have to pause for a moment before forcing myself to my feet. Then I begin making my way back up to our car, one painful step after another.
I will get to my children if it kills me.


So, agents, enjoy your extra reading time and don't forget to dance through quarantine. There are still missions to be had and parties to celebrate, both during and beyond.





Comments

  1. My name is Valary West.I'm from Canada, My husband and I have been married for about 7 yrs now. We were happily married with two kids, a boy and a girl. 3 months ago, I started to notice some strange behaviour from him and a few weeks later I found out that my husband is seeing someone else.

    He started coming home late from work, he hardly care about me or the kids anymore, Sometimes he goes out and doesn't even come back home for about 2-3 days. I did all I could to rectify this problem but all to no avail. I became very worried and needed help.

    As I was browsing through the internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Psychic odumeje  can help solve marital problems, restore broken relationships and so on. So, I felt I should give him a try.

    I contacted him and told him my problems and he told me what to do and i did it and he did a spell for me. 48 hours later, my husband came to me and apologised for the wrongs he did and promise never to do it again. Ever since then, everything has returned back to normal. I and my family are living together happily again.. highly recommend Psychic odumeje, he is Powerful and really love spell caster.

    If you have any problem contact him and i guarantee you that he will help you. he will not disappoint you.Email:  odumejetemple@gmail.com or call / whataspp +2349012479806  you can also contact me for more info about the DR here is my email. westvalary@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack