Agents:

Review of Silent Shadows by Natalie Walters


This is definitely one of my favorite suspense series. While I haven't had the pleasure of reading the first book, I enjoyed the Captain America references of book two that led to the Incredible Hulk references in the conclusion of the series. Pecca is running from her past along with her eight year-old son who forms a bond with her most recent patient, a veteran dealing with an abnormal handicap. But there is someone hunting Pecca- and his family will be killed if he doesn't bring her in to a mysterious bad guy.

Pecca and Colton have great chemistry, with her being so upbeat and sweet all the time, and him trying to be less grumpy. And all the veterans in the D-wing were competing to be my favorite with their constant banter. I even liked the poor bad guy minion who has come to the point Pecca has run so hard to escape: having to choose between losing his family or betraying an innocent. A great addition to the romantic suspense genre.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, and the opinions are my own.


Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack