Agents:

Excerpt of Intergalactic Witness Protection







The moment Orion’s brought in out of the void, I push the button to seal the door shut behind them.
Only then does Orion release his trip of Wayta and collapse to the ground.

The Venetian remains standing though, keeping herself steady against the wall.

Ignoring that Venetian, I stoop over to pick up captain and test the strength of my body. It holds, and I lift him up.

Orion winces. “Take away all my machismo, why don’t you?”

“You have no need to put on airs for me, captain,” I answer. “And you certainly have no need to do the same for her.”

“It’s true,” Wayta assures, starting to unzip her space suit. “I know all your secrets, Orion.”

As she speaks, her form alters to match that of Orion’s, and the skin that she is revealing as she removes her suit is white and masculine.

Orion buries his face in his hands. “Please. Stop.”

Wayta uses Orion’s face to smirk back at him. “Ah, am I traumatizing you, sweetheart?”

Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack