Agents:

Review of A Marriage of Anything But Convenience by Victorine E. Lieske






When I saw this cover, I knew I had to pre-order. Victorine E. Lieske introduced me to the world of contemporary romance, and this childhood-friends/marriage-of-convenience story was as sweet and charming as her other books I've read. I love men who suffer from unrequited love, so our hero got me right away. The heroine was dealing with a marriage she didn't want, so her feelings were justified, but she didn't realize how much she was breaking the hero's heart, and that broke mine. It was great to see the pair grow both individually and as a couple. A sweet, clean romance that is easy to love.

Comments

Archive

Show more

Betrayal and Banditry Soundtrack

The Samurai's Student Soundtrack

Embrace of Shadow Soundtrack